Doctor Who Quiz
- In which year did Dr Who begin?
- Which publication does Sarah Jane Smith work for?
- What was the 100th story to be broadcast?
- Which story did Roger Delgado's wife provide her
- What was the name of the UNIT captain played by Paul
- In the The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve. Which
French king was on the throne?
- In the Dr who TV movie. Which opera does Grace go to
- Michael Sheard made his first appearance in which
- In Enlightenment. What is the name of Captain
- In Vengeance on Varos, Who played the governor?
- Stories have production codes. So can you tell me
which stories have the following code?
A, AA, AAA, 4a, 5a, 6a, 7a
- What were the names of the three terrorists who
travelled back in time to assassinate Sir Reginald Styles?
- Apart from the Doctor. Name the Unit members that
have appeared in more than one televised story.
- Name the three stories that Douglas Adams Wrote
- What are the two individual episodes names for the
story the edge of Destruction?
- Name the actors who played the Doctor in the curse
of the fatal death, and in order
- By what names do the Doctor and his companions call
themselves in the Gunfighters?
- Which three symbols of power worn by the President
of the Time Lords?
- In Paradise Towers, there are groups of youths known
as Kangs. Which three 3 groups are seen?
- What were the 6 pieces of the key to time disguised