Klingon you p'tach. Do you speak it?
- According to wikipedia, how many words does the Klingon language have?
A) 800 B) 1700 C) 3000
- What is the name of the alphabet commonly used to write the Galactic Basic language in the Star Wars universe?
- Ered Lithui is the Sindarin name for a geological formation in Middle Earth. How is it translated to English?
- How did the members of different species understand each other in FarScape?
- What does the word "Chappa'ai" translates to in English?
- What is the language considered to be the mother tongue of the Targaryen dynasty?
- Shakespeare could only truly be experienced in this language.
- According to Wikipedia besides Latin letters and numerals what other characters are used to display the "digital rain" in the Matrix movies?
- What is the home planet of the species that uses the Shyriiwook language?
- According to Tolkien, who invented the tengwar alphabet?
- Percy Weasley boasts that Bartemius Crouch Senior speaks a lot of languages (including but not limited to Mermish, Gobbledegook and Troll). How many?
- What is the title the minbari use for the members of the Grey Council?
- In Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, one of the main characters often uses the Old Tongue, sometimes without knowing it. Who is he? "Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" What does it mean?