London in Sci-Fi
Name the film or TV programme set in London
- When a meteor shower blinds nearly everyone in the world, a genetically engineered species of plant takes over.
- A man decides to turn his moribund life around by winning back his ex-girlfriend, reconciling his relationship with his mother, and dealing with an entire community that has returned from the dead to eat the living.
- A brood of fire-breathing dragons emerges from the earth and begins setting fire to everything, establishing dominance over the planet.
- A shadowy freedom fighter uses terrorist tactics to fight against his totalitarian society. Upon rescuing a girl from the secret police, he also finds his best chance at having an ally.
- A space shuttle mission investigating Halley's Comet brings back a malevolent race of space vampires who transform most of London's population into zombies...
- In 2027, in a chaotic world in which humans can no longer procreate, a former activist agrees to help transport a miraculously pregnant woman to a sanctuary at sea, where her child's birth may help scientists save the future of humankind.
- An ancient Martian spaceship is unearthed in London, and proves to have powerful psychic effects on the people around.
- Four weeks after a mysterious, incurable virus spreads throughout the UK, a handful of survivors try to find sanctuary.
- Humouristic reconstruction of the 1995 scandal when two British lads were accused of having faked a documentary from the Roswell incident in 1947.
- An Earth man and his alien friend escape Earth's destruction and go on a truly strange adventure