Lyrics from Soundtrack songs
Three Points for each question, one for the
Film, 1 for the song title and one for the artist.
- I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
- Last night I held Aladdin's lamp, so I wished that I could stay.
- Some other folks might be A little bit smarter than I am
- She's out of my league Just a fool to believe
- When the mirror crashed I called you, and turned to hear you say
- So confused, my heart's bruised, was I ever loved by you?
- Now I'm barely touching you, I've shivers down my spine
- It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now but wait 'til you
- All day long I can hear people talking out loud, But when you hold me near, you drown
out the crowd
- Ive been sleeping a thousand years it seems, got to open my eyes to everything