Ship in the bottle
1) The standard one-manned fighter craft in Palpatine's Galactic Empire is called the TIE Fighter. What does the acronym TIE stand for?
2) What was the name of the NASA spacecraft that was first successfully used to transport an American astronaut to space?
3) What is written on the rear bumper sticker of Spaceball One?
4) What was the name of the starship that carried Ellen Ripley and a squad of Colonial Marines to LV-426?
5) According to Wookipedia, how long is Darth Vader's flagship, the Executor
6) Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev, Apollo, Sun Tzu. One ship is missing from the list, what was its name?
7) During the Apollo-11 mission astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin walked on the Moon, but one member of the crew remained in the spacecraft orbiting the Moon. What was his name?
8) In Star Trek DS9 besides USS Defiant, two other Defiant-class ships that have a name make appearance. How were they called?
9) What was the name of the ship that Lando Calrissian acquired following the Battle of Endor?
10) In the Mass Effect video game series, all versions of the Normandy are piloted by the same person. What is his full name?
11) How many versions of the ship Enterprise appears in the Star Trek movies (not in series, books, etc.). Refits, alternate timelines, etc... do not count.
12) Who is the captain of the ship called "Iron Victory"
13) Since the end of the first age the ship Vingilot is sailing on the skies of Middle-Earth, known as Gil-Estel, the Star of Hope. Who is her captain and what is he carrying?Answers