1) What is the name of the planet in TV show Futurama located 1000 light years from Earth and ruled by Lrrr? They also like 20/21th century Earth TV programmes.
2) Jupiter's four biggest moons are Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa. Who discovered them first? (These moons together are named after him)
3) Which noble family rules Caladan?
4) If you were looking for a group of structures called the Sphinx, Crystal Monolith, Obelisk, Jade Tomb, Cave Tombs and the Shrike Palace, which planet would you visit?
5) In Asimov's Robots - Empire - Foundation universe, what is the name of the first extra-solar Spacer world?
6) Where in the Solar system would you find the object called Ceres?
7) What is common in the following seven Middle-Earth places: Elostirion, Amon Sul, Annuminas, Osgiliath, Orthanc, Minas Anor, Minas Ithil?
8) What is the name of the sacred planet for the Sith Order?
9) What sentient species is originated from the planet Thessia?
10) Norvos, Qohor, Lorath, Tyros, Lys and Volantis are six of the Free Cities of Essos. How many of them are there in total?
11) Where did the Sith Lord Exar Kun die?
12): Where are the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards located?
13) What is the nearest star to the Sun and approx. how far it is? (4.0 - 4.5 ok)