Top Ten UK Box Office 2004
These are quotes from the Top Ten Films at British
Box offices in 2004, name the Titles.
- The position of annoying talking animal has been filled.
- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
- What are you gonna do now? Drown me in sixteen inches of water?
- Completely bulletproof; and machine washable, darling.
- The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand!
- We found something extraordinary... extraordinary and disturbing,
that is. You remember saying in New Delhi about how melting of the polar ice can disrupt
the North Atlantic current?
- What did you expect? You just take credit for killing a shark and
then everything would be fine and dandy?
- I see 50,000 men brought here to fight for one man's greed.
- You are a clever imitation of life... Can a robot write a
symphony? Can a robot take a blank canvas and turn it into a masterpiece?
- Hey guys, Scooby's feelin kinda like he's got rabies. We're just
gonna go outside and get some fresh air